My daughter and I were walking down the neighborhood street when we came upon a mailbox made to look like a cow. I said,"Hey, look at how the mailbox is painted with black and white paint and has legs and a tail."
My daughter said,"Oh,wow!"
We looked at it for a while and I finally said, "Lets go."
My daughter said as whe waved at it,"Bye bye, mail cow."
Another day I was waking her up for the day by singing some cheerful morning songs. She mannaged to dig herself under her pillows so well that only her butt and legs showed.
My daughter said,"Oh,wow!"
We looked at it for a while and I finally said, "Lets go."
My daughter said as whe waved at it,"Bye bye, mail cow."
Another day I was waking her up for the day by singing some cheerful morning songs. She mannaged to dig herself under her pillows so well that only her butt and legs showed.
Comments
Post a Comment