We were dying eggs and coloring on them with crayons. My daughter said, "Baby chicks live in eggs."
I said, "Yes, they do."
Pointing to something she drew, she said,"Look there's a door for it."
That morning she was looking at a crystal hanging in the window catching sunlight. It spread rainbows over the table. She said,"Lets grab all the rainbows. We can use them for confetti."
Later, I was trying to explain the religious signifigance of Easter. I had taken my daughter to an Easter egg hunt the day before wher there were three bounce houses. I said, "Easter is a time when a person named Jesus did something very special." She said,"Jesus bounced in the bounce houses?"
I said, "Yes, they do."
Pointing to something she drew, she said,"Look there's a door for it."
That morning she was looking at a crystal hanging in the window catching sunlight. It spread rainbows over the table. She said,"Lets grab all the rainbows. We can use them for confetti."
Later, I was trying to explain the religious signifigance of Easter. I had taken my daughter to an Easter egg hunt the day before wher there were three bounce houses. I said, "Easter is a time when a person named Jesus did something very special." She said,"Jesus bounced in the bounce houses?"
Comments
Post a Comment